Jun 4, 2007

I give my heart and soul to the one




the way you're bathed in light
reminds me of that night
god laid me down into your rose garden of trust
and I was swept away
with nothin' left to say
some helpless fool
yeah I was lost in a swoon of peace
you're all I need to find
so when the time is right
come to me sweetly,

come to me

...



I'll believe it when I see it for myself
I don't need no one to tell me about heaven
I look at my daughter, and I believe.
I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth
I can see the sunset and I perceive, yeah




we made it to the moon
but we can't make it home
waitin' on a rescue that never comes
made it to the moon
but we can't make it home
maybe home is where the heart is given up
to the one


I give my heart and soul to the one



don't try to find the answer
when there ain't no question here
brother let your heart be wounded
and give no mercy to your fear


run to the water and find me there



I ALONE LOVE U

No comments: