Jul 30, 2008

Im Sick - Im Alone - Im Broke . and damned it's my bday ..

umumnya .. orang akan get excite .. when the day it come near especially on the birthday .. call all friends .. make some party .. or maybe going out with someone special .. spent whole day ..
and lot of them praise for better year .. better luck ... better day ..

but not on meh ... that feeling been gone ... just like what i deal tonite ..
im sick .. im alone .. and im broke and shit .. this is my bday ..

im expecting waiting a call to ask me to celebrate .. but none .. even not from my ex wife .. or my son ...

ironic is it ..

gue berharap di email gue bakal terima ucapan .. but none .. ...
where is all my lover .. are they forgot or didn't know at all .. too busy ..

.. i can't sleep ... been 2 malem .. ga bisa tidur .. gue cuma berpikir ... knapa semua dateng berbarengan .. all the troubles ...

- a sign - who knows ?

-
I've been sittin' here
Tryin' to find myself
I get behind myself
I need to rewind myself

Lookin' for the payback
Listen for the playback
They say that every man bleeds just like me

And now I feel like number one
Yet I'm last in life
I watch my younger son
And it helps to pass the time

I take too many pills to help to ease the pain
I made a couple of dollar bills still I feel the same

Everybody knows my name
They say it way out loud
A lot of folks fuck me
It's hard to hang out in crowds

I guess that's the price you pay
To be some big shot like I am
Out strecthed hands and one night stands
Still I can't find love

...
kid Rock - OnLy God Knows Why

No comments: