Jan 3, 2004

eyes can never lie, they show your thoughts and your emotions
Eyes always clear, so even a fool can understand
My Eyes show weakness, My eyes show hate
They are just a detail how much larger timebomb, ready to explode
The timebomb that is me, already causing damage to anyone around
the people that care
the few ones
To Keep away all this disaster a simple mask ..
A mask to hide the eyes, to hold inside the sorrow
A mask to keep away possible friends and future victim
for it's face of anger, pushing anyone away
Sometimes i let it fall and let someone approach
What a fatal mistake can that be ?
An action of despair giving sense to the mask
The storm inside me to violent to control
The result is always predictable and ignored
I always hurt the one i love
the ones who care
Maybe i should just keep away
Lock the mask once and for all
throw away the key
and then hide in the darkest corner of this world
The corner no one goes to and wait
wait for the only friend i can never hurt
My Death


... and i can no longer live here
i need to disapear

No comments: