Sep 4, 2003

what we do here ?
every day pretending that we are good
fooling around
act like a wise guy

am i weird ?
am i sick ?

think all over and over again ..
it's always come around and around
all over my head
dunno why
many people said to me
u will be fine
u'll be ok
but ?
it just what they said
but i take those life

i dunno what i happen to me
am i damned
am i curse
am i sinner

but if that so ..
why i am still life in here

are this my punishment ?
and i never understand ..

many people come around and said they promise not to leave me
and they will not leave as long as they stay
but when they gone
they never come back

as long as u needed
they will return to u
otherwise u just a memories

.........
pretending that u are love me it is not help me out
just make me feel sick
.



No comments: