Feb 8, 2006

seandainya ..

start from here ... try to viewing from my perspective ..

i just get back from SG .. late nite .. exhausted .. cos i have to carried 3 big bags on my shoulder. all back getting stiffs , pain in the ass .. i just put those bag on my trolley. but just a couple minutes before i depart from changi .. i check on my email .. a week of my email. and i found out my project on indosat got an issue. a serious issue with level 4 severity. but no one tell me before that .. so that was the first problem ..

after i pass baggage checking i just take a walk and find a cab .. but suddenly i remember the money that my office has gave to me to pay cab is not enough. because they make calculation with old fare .. then i go to ATM machine withdraw some .. just a few from there .. someone get close to me then i realize it was bunbun ... and she said that she missed me .. yeah she doesn't have to say about that because i can see in her eyes.

on the ride i tell to her that im very hungry and i want to eat at home .. but she said " sorry , today im not cooking " .. so i just can take a deep breath .... and thinking why she can so calm and said to me like that .. so that was second matters ..

when i get home i found that my mom .. but when she seeing me .. why it so different ... she look not happy or suprise cos i come home already .. later on .. she come to me .. on my room .. and crying for herself .. tell everything what bunbun been done to her ... i was asked her to take care bunbun while im going. but what happen when im gone .. bunbun no pay respect to my mom .. and the worst thing .. bunbun get rid off my mom magazine .. and everything to trash .. after she never coming home for 3 days without notice..

my question on my mind .. why this happen on to me .. and even on the nite that i coming home ... .. all happen in just one nite ...

and i can't take it no more ....

if u was me .. what u gonna to do ...

No comments: