Feb 20, 2006

tired and still ...

after one day bed resting. and wishing can get better for this cold, but it is not.
getting worst. and unfortunately i forgot my tissue roll. i left it at my home.
 
i wake up so early. 5.30 i think. because i wanna to take a bus, so i can get at i-sat at 7.00 in the morning. damn man it was 6.00 am and already crowded. i can't have a seat at bussway from blok m till I-sat. and after that i still have to take a walk around 300 m.
 
it's cold breeze while i entering main lobby, there are only few people there .. quite dark cos not all the light is on. and i just take a walk to next building to go to my place at 5th floor of KPPTI building.
 
when i got there all people get suprised becos i come very early in the morning and the one who got more suprises is me , because i know for some people live far from here. so when i ask one of them what time did they left the home and they said .. i was late , cos i go off from home at 5.
 
geesss .. at 5 in the morning ... no thx .. at that time im still under my blanket .... hehehe
 
i starting this morning to login to some Unix box .. so there are 40 box on my list and i have finished 20 box. and there are 20 more to go ..
 
man .. i got wrong coffe today ... i think it because already expired i think .. and it make my stomach pain... eww .. and tomorrow i got lot of meeting schedule. and i think i better run away or what ?
 
above of all ... there are thing that make me to think .... but the one that i think is not in here ...
 
- sighs -
 

No comments: