Feb 14, 2006

waa ... are u too busy ahh ..

"Muay ... is it v day today ? "
"yes .. why ? "
"no .. nothing .. i just realize today is a v day "
"how do u know ? a friend telling u ?
"nope , i just realize when i see all my friends status on my YM list "
" wah .. why u forgot bout date of this day, and all happening today ? u too busy are u ? "
" no .. nothing ... " .. " ehmm .. Muay .... "
" yes "
" thx to remind me ... "
" nvm ... and wish u have a nice flight "
" ya ... i wish ... "


16.54 ...
it is a funny things, it's a valentine day today. but i didnot realize. even i see all the people in pink colour.
i just started to realize today is a valentine day when i see my friends status on their YM status. and after that i asking to my new friend's Muay " is it a valentine day today ?" she just laughing ..

are u forgot ? u too busy to works even u did not realize that today is a valentine's day.
whoa .. so i forgot everything already .. i forgot this is v day, i forgot today is bunga bday also .. . . man ... everything going too fast .. i think something wrong inside me .. i can feel it but i dunno where it is ...

bad for me ...

..
this year gonna tottaly different ...
just hoping can pass this year ..
thx Muay to remind me ..


just a simple talk .. at the end of today class ..

how can i forgot everything ...
this year ... everything change so fast ...
and this year ... never gonna be like yesterday ...

just like Max last nite .. while we had beer at China Doll ...
"Shit Happen "

eniwei ...

thx Muay ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

¸?¸ I'm not sure for "Muay" is someone i knew ?¸?¸.. Anyway if it's correct..So nice..thx..?¸..Happy Valentine's Day 2 U.>.Nice to meet you..