May 4, 2006

1St Day

i think i wake up too early this morning. it 5.45 am, still dark and cold. but i know this day gonna my first day to sit in my new chair and my new desk. but i am still sleepy, last nite we do welcome home party .. all my close friends gather at my home.
chit and chat and of course .. ALCOHOL. but b'cos im takin medicine for my cough that i got when im at Bangkok. so i just take a very little shoot, for respect them. and i went to sleep at 1 am.

so in this first day, i suppose to come early at the office. the one that i dun like at this office is only it's JAM. man ... 30 minutes caught in traffic even it's still 7 am. can u imagine that ??

so i arrived at 7.45 am and go to 19th . when i opened whoa .. i meet my old partner .. i was worked with him at 97. damn .. another 9 years meet him again and in the same team. and yeah .. usually i have to introduce my self to the others but start from the begining .. i see all people in here expecting to see me. .. whoaa .. and guess what ?
i got another new assignment .. wtf .. this time i will work for biggest Telecomunication in Indonesia .. whoa ..

since 2005 .. i never had a rest .. im burnout ..

meanwhile ..

in the state of a feeling i misses my son and u ...

..

bgsound: Dreamrain.C:/budokan - Do Want You To Be Disstress .
do loop .
.pom kid-terng Muay koang pom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't Want you to be distress - Budokan...

Correct it too la. ;)