May 4, 2006

Hi I'am Trap ..

it was in the middle of the discussion beetwen me and Dereck. Dereck is an Engineer for Our DC-Asia HQ, He explain me about current situation in for my new assignment. and suddenly someone knocking at our door, interupt our discussion.

He just look somebody people. not too high same as me i mine. and his appearance like ordinary people. He just tell something about the paper to Dereck and after that he ask to Dereck who am i ?. Dereck just said it's jalu, so i introduce to myself to him. and shake his hand. and he just said " hi nice to meet u, I'am Trap " whoa ... suddenly i realize who he is ... He is My Big BoSS. huhuhu .. i just can't say any words .. i dunno i just still shake his hand without saying any words.

he just say " welcome , have u receive your new Laptop, i supposed to be today, i dunno new or not but it have to be this day, ok .. let someone take care of u, and good day "

he leaving .. and i still don't realize that was my big boss ..

huehuehe .
even when DC-TH bigboss come after me i dun realize about that .. :)

at the end
4 new assignment .. fhew ..

No comments: