Jul 12, 2006

another moment ..

last nite, we had dinner at Duck King - plangi ( again ... ) Me, Oliv, Dhedi, PK and Derreck. it was fun and so fun. after die harder work and we having nice "expensive" dinner .. and of course .. COMPANY PAY ! .. hehe .. man i love this job ..
we eat together, laughing, make a joke ... so fun .. everybody cheer up .. well it seems so fun .. but im not ... still lonely .. empty ..

i was think bout him .. i always dreaming .. if i get home i can see all my loving .. tiesto .. and my wife .. but it's only a dream ..



  

so last nite when i come home, i got 2 packages of roasted duck .. and i share it to my homeboys .. and then after that they comeback to me with a glass of "pletokan" and a maryjane .. damn man ... that the thing i never do since i was in high school ..

so last nite .. just me .. a glass of alcohol and a "selinting ganja" kuhabiskan malam ini .. bersama impian impian yang tak pernah terbeli ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can feel the sadness in Ur heart inside.
I hope U will find someone who can make U happy.