Jul 23, 2006

but someone you love is looking out for you now

You may see it as an obstruction, but someone you love is looking out for you now.
In Detail

Sometimes people we love tell us things we don't want to hear -- it's called honesty. So if you're looking for support and find skepticism in its place today, don't blame the messenger. The people you trust are looking out for you, whether you realize it or not. And sure, their advice may be undesirable (and unwanted), but they're only trying to help you. You can still move ahead with your ideas as planned, but don't hold a grudge -- those who try to stop you are on your side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so true. I'm 44, divorced and dating. When my children don't like him, there's something wrong. I trust the judgements of my kids who are 25 and 22. They have been right before, but I didn't see it. I suppose I didn't want too. It was too late by the time I did see who he really was. They love me, and they're just trying to look out for me.