Sep 18, 2006

read the line , remember not the hand that wrote it

"Tomorrow never comes until it's too late"
Dj Shadow - 6 Day War

" and i try to believe u .. but not today "
Avril Lavigne - Tomorrow

"Three thousand five hundred miles away, But what would you change if you could?"
Counting Crows - Rain in Baltimore

"Who can take your place? I can't face another day
And who will shelter me? It's cold in here "
Alison Moyet - House

"Clad in our deceptions and lies - We stand petrified, noiselessly "
Do As Infinity - Fukai Mori

"Just like you said it should be, We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time "
Damien Rice - Blower Daughter

"In silence, when my love is near.
when did you fall ?
When was it over ? "
Delerium - Silence

"I don't want to call my friends
For they might wake me from this dream"
Dido - Here with me

They say, "Life is too short,"
"The here and the now"
And "You're only given one shot"
Dream Theater - Spirit Carries On

"We met, we laughed, we held on fast, and then we said goodbye.
Was it fate that brought us closer and now leaves me behind ?"
Nobuo UetMasu - Melodies of Life

"Glory and sadness, everybody feels the same"
Fly - LIV

"When you come back I won't be here and you can sing it..."
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go

"Loneliness is my only guest Who visits alone at night "
Gorky Park - Two Candles

"Is it me, is it you
Nothing that I can do
Is it a waste of time ? "
Hoobastank - Runaway

"To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didnt think could be real. "
Incubus - I Miss U

"If you read this line, remember not the hand that wrote it"
Inflames - Dead Boys Poem

"Love was once a part, but now it's disappeared"
Lostprophet - Last Train Home

" Things will be better when I'm dead and gone"
Megadeth - In My Darkest Hour

"So as I write to you
Of what is done and to do
Maybe you'll understand
And won't cry for this man"
Metallica - Low Man Lyrics

"Lips are turning blue A kiss that can't renew"
Muse - Sing for Absolution

"And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me"
My Chemical Romance - Ghost of You

"Those sad eyes you laugh with
Someday you might vanish"
SDK - Blue Requiem

"How will I laugh tomorrow - when I can't even smile today"
Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow

"Life was like a fantasy
taken by reality
Does anyone remember me "
Testament - Legacy

"another second of my life
not knowing if it's true
make-believe in nothing "
The Cure - More Than This

" There’s nothing like you and I, So why do I even try ?"
The Perisher - Nothing Like You and I

" Will the memories die
I'm waiting"
Velvet Revolver - Falling to pieces

"As I try to hold you, you are vanishing before me.
You're just an illusion. "
X Japan - Endless Rain

..
Sometimes . i often think .
what i do .. what i heard .. represent of me ..

sometimes .. i often feel
what i read .. what i got .. it is me ..

sometimes .. i often
when i wrote .. it's real

and no one knows ..
and nobody wants to know
..

No comments: