Nov 23, 2005

How do you know if you are still in love ?

interesting Question ya ... but i try to figure out what the answer .. and i found several answer dari beberapa referensi , experience from teman teman n my personal ..
in this case .. the question ditujukan pada keadaan present and past dalam suatu relationship maksudnya dengan relationship yg sudah lama lewat atau dengan suatu relationship yg sedang berjalan.

Dari pertanyaan tersebut banyak jawaban yg bervariasi secara teori, rasional dan hati.

so there is the answer :

1.
Love is a choice, not a feeling. The feeling that is refered to as love is more or less a reaction to certain stimulation.

Love is giving, love is kindness, love is selflessness. Love is not something you take, but rather the reaction you feel once you give.


2.
This is a question I constantly ask myself too. Everyday that I am in my marriage of six months. Yet, I am constantly suffering from emotional and verbal abuse. I am more opt to get out of this marriage. If you are questioning yourself than, you may not love him anymore. I still love my spouse but, I can't be with him because he makes my self esteem very low. WE are separated at the time.

3.
If your doubting yor love then it does'ent sound good if you have to ask yourself it is not a good sign follow your heart and listen to your intuition stop thinking and start feeling

4
Dont use Love with 'still' !! its not a programming code that needs testing n retesting ... this happens Once & Only Once in life...

IF YOU ARE IN LOVE... THERE IS ONLY 'COMITT' NO 'ROLLBACK' AND IF YOU 'ROLLBACK'.. YOU WERE NEVER IN LOVE

well ...
and sisanya is up to u .. the answer bisa iya bisa tidak ..
cos the answer sebenernya ada didalam kepala kita sendiri .

No comments: