Jun 7, 2004

In the evening small shadows dance around
I pass through the roads on my way home
That day with you and this kind of scenery
It was brought to me
A treasure for just two of us


the promise that binds my heart
is important even now
Embracing, someday may be i will meet
you and then it will be fullfilled that day
as long as i believe i'll be waiting


I wonder where you could be now
That promise i wonder if it's still in your heart
the seasons have changed, but
it doesn't change that time
I wish that it is you

even it your face fades, that promise
is in my heart even now
it burns passionately within me
our hearts are tied together
as long as i believe i'll be waiting


if i should meet you, that promise
softly i want to ask
to return to the two of us from that day
if so then one more time, another promise
make with me, as long as i believe and praying


Promises ......

No comments: