Apr 29, 2006

morning at sommerset

it's 8.15 am ..
still cold .. and quiet .. only my mp3 still play .. just like used to be i forgot to turn off my laptop. but sometimes i always let it on and play my mp3 list. so i can sleep easily ..

just walk to balcony and take a deep breath and take as much as possible lot of fresh air for my lung. it becos i almost 8 days never had a fresh air in the morning.

so they moved me into this pretty damn good apt. i was stay at the hotel then they move me in to here .. and sure it is too much for me. they are very kind . DC TH team very kind and they said they will cover all my expenses in this apt. and that a thing that i never had before .. even when i say to Muay, i just buy some detergent to wash my clotches, but she said " no used .. company will pay all for u " i just feeling .. wah that so so .. i just lost words .. even if i take a driver for me they will pay it also ..

whoah ..
i never had such dream like this ...

mean while .. i miss my tiesto ..

No comments: