Jul 24, 2005

Candlelight

How are you?
Are you happy today?
Did you receive the flowers I sent to you from afar?
Ever since we’ve been apart,
The rainy season has intermittently ongoing without a
stop
The days has not been easy without you

Cannot hide from memories,
You’re the hardest to forget.
Doesn’t matter what I say
There’s nothing I can do to repress these turbulent
feelings.
I’ve learnt to appreciate
So give me the courage again
I really want to tell you
My love has always stayed with you

Three hundred and sixty five candlelights light up in
my heart
Each one for each day, these candlelights reflect my
apprehension
I only want to possess the common man’s desire
You are my sunlight,
And only you can brighten up my skies.

Three hundred and sixty five candlelights light up in
my heart
Each one for each day, these candlelights represent
the same wish
Your love is the heaven I’m hoping for
Wishing you happiness for always
And wish we'd be everlasting ever after.


...
everytime i listen to this ..
your face always show up in front of me ..

No comments: